Assistant Account Executive Job Profile and Description
The post of an assistant account executive may have been preceded by a trainee period in some agencies .This is basically an entry level for an assistant Account Executive to learn advertising business by working at basic and routine tasks in an account department. There are basically one or may be more than one assistant account executive to perform several or single task. Companies offering goods or services actually employ assistant account executives. The prime and main duty of an assistant account executive is to communicate with new clients. An Assistant account executive manages and supervises the individual clients and satisfies them in committed proposals .They support in developing new plans with feasible budgets. They also help in developing marketing strategies and other recommendations if needed at the right time.
Assistant Account Executive Duties and Responsibilities
- The Assistant Account Executive has to support and help Account Executives in directing and coordinating the assigned projects.
- They basically have to work for clients so they have to make feasible budgets and plans for the benefit of the organization and client.
- They are responsible for maintaining communications with client personnel. Therefore they have to ensure that assigned work is on process in a positive, and in proficient manner so that it will be delivered at the right time to clients.
Assistant Account Executive Skills and Specifications
- Applicant should have very good skills of communication verbally as well as written.
- Applicant should have knowledge about administration and management work procedures. It will give more benefit to an applicant who is trained in accountancy training.
- Applicant should have the excellence in organizational manner .He or she should have communicational power and personal skills as it is the job of interacting with clients’ .and should have the ability to do tasks and projects in a challenging manner.
Assistant Account Executive Education and Qualification
- Basic degree: Candidate should have at least a bachelor’s degree in business field or any other related field such as management, administration, commerce, sociology or psychology.
- It will surely add more advantage to the applicants with a two-year diploma in marketing or advertising domain.
Assistant Account Executive Job Salary
- The salary of an assistant account executive comes basically in range of $500-$1000 pr month.
- Experienced candidates can get more benefit and can get even better salary.
- The possibility of promotion is also very good. Assistant account executives generally get promotions to account executive or any management administration positions.
Popular Job Description Search:
- assistant account executive job description
- account executive assistant job description
- job description account executive vs account assistant
Filed in: Account Job Descriptions