Forensic Accountant Job Profile and Description
The Forensic accountant has to handle and take care the accounts of the company having forensic department. Forensic is a study which deals with testing of finger prints, iris and many other relevant things. Forensic department is not present in each and every company, still forensic department is found in many companies and organizations. Therefore to handle the forensic department accounts there is a separate accounting section called forensic account section is present there in companies As the name suggests, the job of a forensic accountant is to take care of the forensic account of the company or organization where he or she is working.
Forensic Accountant Duties and Responsibilities
- The chief responsibility on a forensic accountant’s shoulder is to maintain the forensic account of the company.
- Generally, the forensic account is a bit different than any other account of the company and the job of a forensic accountant is to maintain it as transparent as possible.
Forensic Accountant Skills and Specification
There are some skills and specification needed in an accountant:
- Forensic accountant must be very excellent in accounts handling as every other accountant, a forensic accountant needs to be very skillful in account handling.
A forensic accountant needs to have huge knowledge in mathematics because it is only subject needed in maintaining accounts of the company.
Forensic Accountant Education and Qualification
- Basic degree: Only commerce graduates are eligible for the forensic accountant job but Commerce undergraduates can also apply for forensic accountant job in small companies or organizations.
- The most suited candidate for the job is a person, who has done cost accounting or chattered accounting and has some past experience as a forensic accountant.
Forensic Accountant Job Salary
- There are various factors which involved in deciding the salary of a forensic accountant such as qualification of the person as well as depends upon . An experienced person also gets a better salary than a novice. The size of the company also decides the salary of a forensic accountant.
- The general salary of a forensic accountant starts from $1000 and goes up to $3000 per month.
Popular Job Description Search:
- forensic accountant job description
- forensic accounting job description
- Sample Position Description for forensic accountant
Filed in: Account Job Descriptions