Civil Service Administrator Job Profile and Description
A Civil service administrator is a person who has to look after the administrative work of the government and who is responsible for the administrative work of the government. Moreover, the person also plays an important role in formation of policies, procedures and implementation of important codes and which will conduct for state and central level.
Duties and Responsibilities of a civil service administrator
As it is the job of taking care of government administrative work so it is a very crucial work and the duties and responsibilities includes following :
- The duty includes the work of interpreting the complex written information and the data and as it will provide the simplification of urgent codes and policies when they will be needed.
- He or she will have to do the civil service administrative works like implementing the newly devised policies so that can obtain the information whenever it will be needed and then pass the information regarding same to concerned departments.
- He or she also has to do the work of management so will have to manage the recourse for getting the actual work efficiency and for managing and overseeing the work efficiency.
- As the duty of a civil service administrator is to perform the administrative tasks so has to communicate with the each and every person who is related to the work. He or she will be responsible for communicating with other civil service servants and higher level civil administrator officers for the deals.
- A civil service administrator’s duties involve maintaining both oral and written communication records because it will be needed for the efficiency in work.
- He or she will have to produce high quality reports and records shelves as it will be needed.
- He or she will have to analyze the reports so will have to conduct small analysis for political and economic interests.
Skills and Specifications of a civil service administrator
The candidate desiring for the job of a civil service administrator must have the following skills and specifications:
- The candidate should have the quality of extraordinary communication skills. He or she should have excellent both oral and written communication skills.
- He or she must have the quality of keeping confidential records and economic documentation and should have the knowledge of that.
- A civil service administrator must have the qualities of working under stressful circumstances because he or she will have to face that in the job.
- He or she must be able to do the research and study and then have the quality of store evidences based on research
- He or she will be able to revise all required data which is to be used in future political policies or procedures and to the important codes.
- He or she must have the potential to deliver all necessary documents to the person within deadlines.
- He or she must be able to work according to the rules, procedures and policies for the government legal things.
- As it is a very crucial job so candidate should be able to and to be ready to work for long hours when it is needed.
- The candidate should have the required qualities such as leadership, communication, working skills and administration ,should be aware about all the rules, regulations and standard measures so that can work with that.
Education and qualification of a civil service administrator
A civil service administrator must at least have the graduation degree of any stream
The most important requirement is that candidate must have passed the civil services examination conducted by the concerned government or authorities.
Any additional diploma or degree in management will help him or her to serve better.
Popular Job Description Search:
Filed in: Administration Job Description