Junior Administrator Job Profile and Description
A junior administrator’s job is very important job in respect to the company. The junior administrator has to do the works such as the direction of procedures, changes in office policy as well as about the working methods etc… as he or she will have to provide a wide range of administrative and secretarial support to the business administrator and the team of directors. They will have to do the work on a day-to-day basis; they are responsible for the administration and are more often allocated as mentors to certain directors or the business administrators of the company.
Duties and Responsibilities of a junior administrator
The junior administrator has to do a lot of work so he or she has a lot of duties and responsibilities here are some primary responsibilities of a junior administrator which are as follows:
- The junior administrator has to do all the work related to coordination and has to coordinate all administrative functions and duties which include document handling and production.
- He or she will have to prepare the presentation materials to the group and has to post daily distributions to the group.
- He or she will have to handle telephone calls and messages which can be related to delivery and procurement.
- He or she will have the qualities of management so that can manage the team and plan programs on a daily basis to the directors.
- He or she will have to ensure updates and as well as about the organization of all information systems and with various directories.
- He or she will have to work up on the new projects or sales so will have to assemble and update them.
- He or she will also have to take actively part in the business meetings and gatherings as it is very important in respect to the business he or she will have to travel and attend conferences and book venues for business meetings and gatherings.
- A junior administrator is actually responsible for maintaining facility records with transparency and make sure they are securely intact in an accurate manner and in accordance with the policies and regulatory requirements of the administrative department.
- He or she will have to hold responsibility for the accounts such as payable and other particular accounts to the community.
- A junior administrator has the duties of assistance to the administrator with the routine reports and other requests if needed.
- He or she will have to participate in the other activities related to staff such as recruitment, screening, interview, hiring and training of staff in consultation with the administrator.
- He or she will have to look for the discipline and has to assist the administrator in overseeing the staff and participate in taking disciplinary action.
- The junior administrator has the duty of coordinate the staff and do the works include orientation and training of the staff in accordance to the administrator’s or the director’s orders and requests.
- He or she will have to exercise independent judgment and relieve the administrator of routine actions.
- A junior administrator has to do the multi-tasking and effectively work. He or she will have to apply word-processing and other application programs needed in the course of assigned duties to the staff perfectly.
- He or she will have to always be aware about the materials needed so has to order materials, supplies and equipment once approved by the administrator.
- He or she will have to handle the records for purchase orders and other inventories records with the help of accounting software of the company.
- A junior administrator has to be strictly aware about the confidential matter and information so receive and process information of confidential nature and ensure that such information is strictly kept confidential.
- A junior administrator is expected to be accurate and conforms to the rules, procedures, policies and regulations of the company. He or she will have to review the records properly with the transparency
- A junior administrator also performs other related duties required for the company and to the administrators as well as directors.
Popular Job Description Search:
- junior administrator job description
- junior administrator duties
- duties of a junior administrator
- junior admin job description
- junior office administrator job description
- junior it administrator job description
- duty of a junior administrator
- job description junior administrator
- job decription junior office duties
- responsibilities of a junior networker
Filed in: Administration Job Description