University Admissions Administrator Job Profile and Description
University Admissions Administrators are responsible for developing and administering the admissions exams, interviews, admissions, auditions, and other screening process. They will have to provide supervisory control over admissions clerks who process student application and screening tests for admission to the college. They implement the academic standards of excellence promulgated by the University President in screening applications to the institution. They carry recommendations from the various university colleges are often processed for admission while they have the final approving authority over admissions.
University Admissions Administrator Duties and Responsibilities
A university admissions administrator has to perform a number of duties and here are some of them:
- A university admissions administrator has to supervise admissions clerk to ensure that if they are performing the duties in accordance with the college performance standards
- He or she will also have to see that if they are performing the duties and responsibilities as expected by the administration.
- He or she will also have to do the implementation work such as the admissions policies, screening procedures, and documentary requirements on student applicants.
- He or she will also have to check that if the approved fees for payment have given.
- He or she will have to provide the applicants with the admissions policies and procedures and the schedule of tuition and matriculation fees and other approved fees for payment once admissions testing are satisfactorily complied with.
University Admissions Administrator Skills and Specifications
There are the following skills and specifications which are required to be a university admissions administrator:
- The candidate must have the skills of negotiation and organization to be a university admissions administrator.
- He or she should also have the excellence in organizational, managerial and supervisory field to do the job perfectly.
University admissions administrator education and qualification
- The candidate should at least have a BS degree in any field preferably in public and education administration or related field is basic to the position.
- It will be an advantage if the candidate has some past 5-8 years of working experience in education administration or any other related domain.
University Admissions Administrator Salary
- The annual median salary of a University Admissions Administrator in 2008 stood at about $48,000 with the middle 50% earning from $40,000 and $56,000.
- The lowest 10% earned about $37,000 while the almost $72,000.
Popular Job Description Search:
- admissions administrator job description
- college administrator job description
- university admissions job description
- Administrator Admissions office duties
- Admissions Office Administrator job description
- duties of school of college admissions administrator
- job description admission university
Filed in: Administration Job Description