Quality Analyst Job Profile and Descriptions
The Quality Analyst is highly specialized position and has to develop and implement long-term quality strategy. He or she basically has to complete the project by identifies quality gaps, implements reporting processes in order to track quality improvements, enhance current systems, define and prioritize high-value quality projects and manages projects to completion and then at last they put the results of quality analysis in reports to present them to upper management.
Duties and Responsibilities
A quality analyst is highly specialized position so the person has to fulfill a number of duties and responsibilities. They are as following:
- DEVELOPING THE STRATIGIES: He or she has to first of all define and establish the overall quality strategy.
- OVERSEE THE STRATIGIES: He or she has to review the strategies approaching to determine, investigate, and resolve data quality issues.
- UTILIZE THE DATA SOURCES: He or she has to utilize the profiling, quality tools and various data sources in order to determine causes of quality issues and to solve them.
- MAINTAIN THE QUALITY DATA: The candidate will have to establish an on-going process to maintain quality data and defining quality audit processes.
- UTILIZE THE OPPORTUNITIES: He or she has to identify and leveraging opportunities to improve the quality management processes, systems, and standards perfectly
- TRAIN STAFF: The duty includes training and articulating the other departmental professionals regarding the benefits and need for quality checking.
- COORDINATING WITH THE CLIENTS: He or she has to maintain the coordination with the clients and work closely and internal business units to resolve issues.
- RECOMMEND CHANGES: He or she has to recommend the modifications and changes in the quality issues to the appropriate departments if needed
- OVERSEE THE WORK OF QUALITY INSPECTORS: He or she also has to review the performance of other quality inspectors and assessing their work performance and will train them if needed.
Skills and Specifications
To be a quality analyst a person should possess the following skills and specifications:
- The candidate should be a good learner he or she should have the willingness to acquire knowledge on new technologies to solve quality problems.
- He or she should have excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- The candidate should have the ability to work independently, self-directed and solutions-oriented and should be able to carry him or herself.
- He or she should possess the sound organizational and planning skills with a solid an attention to detail.
- He or she should have effective communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills.
Education and Qualifications
- BASIC DEGREE: The candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Quality Control or Quality Assurance.
- The candidate should also have some past working Experience in any quality administration related activities.
Popular Job Description Search:
- quality analyst job description
- job description of quality analyst
- call center quality analyst job description
- quality analyst job profile
- job description for quality analyst
- quality analysis job description
- jd for quality analyst
- it quality analyst job description
- what is a quality analyst job description
- quality analyst responsibilities
Filed in: Analyst Job Description