Windows systems analyst job profile and description
The job of a windows system analyst is basically to analyze the requirements of the clients, managing the window systems and applications. He or she has to evaluate the existing window systems and identify the changes and then recommend additional systems and security arrangements to the management.
Windows systems analyst duties and responsibilities
The job of a windows system analyst is very vast so the duties and responsibilities of a windows system analyst are as follows:
- The prime duty is to analyze the requirements of the clients and the customers the adequacy of the available systems as well
- It will be the duty to identify the requirements create better models and strategies for increasing the productivity of the company
- He or she has to analyze the feedback from clients and providing solutions
- It will be the duty to compile the Windows systems to make them compatible with the required software
- He or she has to organize the data and the information for analysis in the Windows system folders
- He or she has to maintain the networking the Windows systems of the company
- It will be very necessary to maintain the safety requirements so has to be ensuring the safety by installing and updating protection software
- He or she has to create the user interface models using Windows operating systems
- The most important duty is to analyze the current processes and systems and modifying them whenever required
Windows systems analyst skills and specifications
As it is the job of a analyst so more than the specifications needed the skills and the attributes of a Windows systems analyst are as follows:
- KNOWLEDGE OF SYSTEMS: as it is the job related to the windows system so it will be necessary for the candidate to have excellent knowledge about every aspect of the Windows operating systems
- ANALYTICAL SKILLS: The candidate should have required excellent analysis and organization skills to do the work perfectly
- TROUBLE SHOOTING ABILITIES: He or she needs to have excellent troubleshooting abilities in the stressful environment as well
- ABILITY OF UNDERSTANDING: He or she should have the abilities to understand the requirements of the clients
- COMMUNICATION SKILLS: He or she should have communication skills both verbally and written.
- KNOWLEDGE OF SECURITY: He or she should have very good knowledge about networking and systems security
- KNOWLEDGE OF SYSTEMS STRUCTURE: The candidate should have the knowledge about systems architecture and structure so will be able to analyze the problems.
Windows systems analyst education and qualification
The education and qualifications of a Windows systems analyst are:
- BASIC DEGREE: The basic degree which is required for the job is that the candidate should at least have a bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology or other related degrees like MCSC
- The other requirement is that the candidate should have experience of two to five years in systems analysis and design
Windows systems analysts salary
- The salary of a Windows systems analyst can be up to $45,000 to $55,000 per annum.
Popular Job Description Search:
Filed in: Analyst Job Description