Investment banking associate job profile and description
The investment banking associate is the one who can either work for the company or for the individual clients. The duty is to study about the available resources in the company to evaluate the feasibility of investments. He or she has to review the best possible investment plan recommended by the company to get the best option. The duty also includes recommending investments or provides investment advice to individual clients as well.
Investment banking associate duties and responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities of an investment banking associate are as follows:
- The duty primarily include to study about almost all types of available resources of a company like financial, human and technical resources
- He or she has to research and study about the investment strategy then recommends the best.
- He or she has to oversee the feasibility of viability of issuing stocks of the company then has to prepare the paperwork for initial public offerings (IPO)
- It will be the responsibility to aware them about the risks involved in takeovers and mergers
- He or she has to recommend the right investment strategies to individuals or to the company.
- He or she sometimes has to work as a mediator between the companies regarding mergers or acquisitions and has to negotiate the agreements.
- It will be the duty to manage the inventory stocks until buyers are found
- He or she has the responsibility to oversee the documentation work also such as organizing details of all financial transactions
Investment banking associate skills and specifications
The skills and specifications needed in the candidate desiring to do the job of an investment banking associate are as follows:
- The candidate should necessarily have the required strong knowledge about investment strategies and different investment models
- He or she needs to have exceptional knowledge about the rules regarding buying and selling stocks set by the company or the federal states.
- He or she needs to be a good communicator and should have excellent skills both verbally and written.
- He or she needs to have excellent and extraordinary skills of analyzing the things and able to make the decision at the right time.
- He or she should be able to establish excellent interpersonal relationships with clients.
- He or she should be able to customize investment strategies
- The candidate should be able to gauge the ups and downs of the stock market for the research work.
Investment banking associate education and qualification
The education and qualifications of an investment banking associate are:
- The basic degree required for the job is at least a master’s degree in business administration
- It will be added as an distinct advantage if the candidate will have some prior working experience in financial or investment sector
Investment banking associates salary
The salary of an investment banking associate depends on the company in which he is employed.
- The salary basically range from $35,000 to $90,000 per annum.
Popular Job Description Search:
- investment banking associate job description
- investment associate job description
- investment banking associate UOB
- associate investment banking job description
- investment banking vp responsibility
- investment banking associate responsibilities
- bank associate job description
- job description for associate in investment banking
- job description associate investment banking
- roles and responsibilities of associated bank