Business Management Job Profile and Description
The job of a business manager is basically depends up on the size of the business and the scale of their functions. The person has the number of duties to fulfill such as designing, marketing and managing the day to day accounts. In a small enterprise, the manager will be expected to focus on marketing, finances, accounting, human resources and other accompanying functions in addition to the day-to-day working.
Duties and Responsibilities
There are a wide range of responsibilities of a BUSINESS MANAGER as he or she has to perform a comprehensive and vital at the same time as well. Here are some of them as follows:
- He or she has to coordinate with the account manager to develop the actions on accessible customer’s sites.
- It will be very necessary to analyze the business requirements and needs to develop and implement as well the strategies for the new product and services.
- He or she has to take care of the employees as well so has to determine office needs in terms of supplies.
- He or she will have the right to terminate the employees who are unfit for the company.
- It will be the job to count the pays also of the employees is working in addition to the set pay of employees.
- He or she has to oversee that the office rents and electric, gas and water tariffs are being paid on time.
- He or she needs to take care of renovations and oversee those projects as well.
- It will be needed to listen to the complaints against the company and take instant adequate remedial action.
- He or she has the significant responsibility to maintain the coordination with the work of the process managers.
- He or she has to take actively part in the creation and establishment of annual budget and fiscal plan, and presenting it before the board of directors.
Skills and Specifications
The skills and specifications which are needed to be a business manager are as follows:
- LEADERSHIP SKILLS: the person should have exceptional leadership and management skills to do the job.
- COMMUNICATION SKILLS: He or she needs to be a strong communicator to handle the entire responsibilities.
- TROUBLE SHOOTING ABILITIES: He or she should have problem-solving abilities even the complex issues calmly.
- DECISION MAKING: it will be needed to take the decisions timely in the stressful conditions so it will be needed to be a good thinker and able to take quick decisions
Education and Qualifications
- The candidate should have a Bachelors or Master’s degree in Business Administration from accredited management school.
Filed in: Business job description