BPO Job Description and Profile
BPO refers to Business Process Outsourcing. BPO professionals supposed to operate back office outsourcing tasks which includes many internal business functions like billing, purchasing. It is contracting a particular business task to a third-party business service provider. Some companies implement BPO as a cost-saving maneuver for tasks and somewhere they work for the front office outsourcing tasks, which a company demands but does not rely upon to maintain its position in the present marketplace..
Duties and Responsibilities
There are a wide range of duties and responsibilities which have to be fulfilled by a BPO professional and so here are the basic duties and responsibilities, as follows:
- The primary and basic duty is to manage all the daily tasks and work of the BPO call centre.
- He or she has the duty to discuss every complicated mater with the supervisors, team leaders, people in charge, and other professionals effectively to settle the important issues.
- He or she has to work for lessening the number of mistakes or errors so has to monitor day to day calls.
- The responsibility also includes carrying out the professional services, like legal services, business research, and management consulting and financial analysis.
- He or she has to provide effective customer service such as handling complicated customer queries, issues, complaints, and questions.
- The duty includes enabling the enterprises to bring down the lead times of design-to-market and managing critical hardware efficiently.
- He or she needs to set the effective goals aiming for better quality, escalating sales, high speed and efficiency.
- He or she has to work for the staff as well such as motivating and inspiring the staff, providing bonus, rewarding schemes, etc and make exams of their performance statistically.
- It is the major responsibility of a person is to keep abreast and thorough knowledge of developments in industry and their inner networking.
Skills and Specifications
There are the following skills and specifications which are required in a candidate desiring to do the job of a BPO professional and they are as follows:
- The person should be an excellent communicator and so should have skills both verbally and written.
- He or she should necessarily have excellent basic computer knowledge.
- He or she should be able to adapt to perpetual changes in KPO sector.
- The person needs to be very patient and motivated towards the work.
- He or she should be very clear about the technical skills and related area.
- The person needs to have required knowledge regarding the current market setting.
Education and Qualifications
- The basic degree required for the job is having a High school diploma from an accredited institution.
- The other required qualification is having a Bachelor’s degree in science, engineering, or commerce, or any related field from an accredited institution.
- Sometimes, job also requires a diploma in Management from certified college.
Popular Job Description Search:
- bpo job description
- job description of bpo
- bpo job description samples
- job description for bpo
- bpo job responsibilities
- bpo job profile
- bpo agent job description
- bpo manager job description
- business process outsourcing job description
- job description bpo
Filed in: Call Center Job Description