Call Center Representative Job Description and Profile
Call Center Representatives basically works for resolving the matters of customers and their aim is to project the professional organization image through telephone interaction. They interact with the customers to deliver information in answer to general customer inquiries, invoice questions, orders, and customer complaints. They handle customer complaints and offer suitable proper solutions by different trouble shooting techniques.
Duties and Responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities which have to be fulfilled by a call center representative are as follows:
- The prime responsibility is to handle outbound and inbound calls from external and internal customers perfectly to resolve the issues and matter..
- He or she has to handle incoming requests from external customers by e-mail or fax and provide them information on complaints regarding specific products.
- He or she has to sell the products to the customers and place them in the computer system.
- He or she needs to transfer customer calls with complex inquiries to appropriate staff.
- It will be the duty to complete the work of documentation such as call reports and logs, and researching billing issues to present it to the supervisor.
- He or she has the duty to identify the changes and then recommend process improvements and researching misapplied payments.
- He or she has to resolve the issues of customers with excellent troubleshooting techniques.
- It will be very necessary to firstly obtain and evaluate all relevant data to handle complaints and inquiries.
- He or she needs to perform the basic duties such as customer verifications, processing orders, applications, forms, and requests.
Skills and Specifications
The skills and specifications required to do the job of a call center representative in a candidate are as follows:
- The person needs to have excellent and strong communication skills with the basic computer knowledge related to the field.
- He or she should have the flexibility, proactive and perseverance towards the work.
- The person should be very hard working and should be able to operate well under tight pressure in the strict guidelines.
- He or she needs to have the ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously.
- The person needs to have a sound and thorough knowledge of product.
Education and Qualifications
- The person should have done at least a high school diploma from an accredited institution.
- The other requirement is the general education degree.
Popular Job Description Search:
- Call Center Representative Job Description
- duties and responsibilities of call center representative
- call representative job description
- call center rep job description
- duties and responsibilities of a call center representative
- call center representative duties and responsibilities
- sample job description for call center rep
- job description of call center representative
- call center duties and responsibilities
- call center representatives responsibilities
Filed in: Call Center Job Description