KPO Job Description and Profile
KPO professionals basically work for the companies, which receive the knowledge based projects or work from various other companies. It is knowledge outsourcing of intensive business processes, which require specialized domain proficiency and it involves processes like research, valuation, investment researches, insurance and legal claim, patent filing etc…the other responsibilities are viewing the overall performance of staff as well as planning a better training for them.
Duties and Responsibilities
There are a number of duties and responsibilities which have to be fulfilled by a KPO and they are as follows:
- The person has to monitor the random calls daily for the reduction of number of mistakes or errors and for better performance as well.
- He or she has to carry out many professional services, like legal services, business research, management consulting and financial analysis.
- He or she needs to handle all the complex customer queries, complaints, issues and questions calmly.
- It will be the responsibility to improve the quality, escalating sales, efficiency, and high speed.
- It will be needed to inspire and motivate the staff by providing the bonus, rewarding schemes, etc…
- He or she has the responsibility to maintain the coordination with supervisors, team leaders, people in charge, and other individuals to collect information.
- He or she has to oversee the performances of the employees perfectly so has to make an examination of the performance statistically.
- The duty includes managing the daily tasks and work of the KPO perfectly.
Skills and Specifications
There are a number of skills and specifications which are needed in a candidate to do the job of a KPO and they are as follows:
- The person needs to be an excellent communicator and should have skills both verbal and written with the basic computer knowledge.
- He or she needs to have ability to adapt to perpetual changes in KPO sector.
- He or she should be very patient and motivated towards the work.
- He or she should be very clear about the concepts of the business and have very clear understanding of technical skills.
- He or she should possess the knowledge regarding the current market setting and trends.
Education and Qualifications
- The basic degree required is a high school diploma from an accredited institution.
- The other required degree is a Bachelor’s degree in science, engineering, or commerce, or any related field from an accredited institution.
- The person should have done diploma in Management from certified college.