Team Leader Call Center Job Description and Profile
The job of a Team Leader Call Center is a highly focused position and very comprehensive job at the same time. He or she has the responsibility to ensure a service-oriented and professional working environment by supervising the performance of team members and executing necessary actions for their motivation when required. Team leaders are very knowledgeable and the person should have knowledge of all reporting aspects, communications terminology and technology, and organizational procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities
- A team leader has the responsibility to motivate and inspire once the peer’s team to surpass their potential as much as possible.
- He or she has to ensure the facilitation the communication cross functionally among the members of team and resolve issues if there is any.
- He or she has to work for meeting the departmental objectives, including conversion targets, and lead generation.
- He or she has to create a nice working environment and as well as creating sense of ownership within the employees.
- He or she needs to monitor closely the development as well as continuous improvement for the entire team on a day-to-day basis.
- It will be the responsibility to communicate the company’s purpose, core values, vision to the front employees.
- He or she has to ensure that the employees follow their schedules properly as designed.
- He or she has to always look forward for striving for new ways continually, to increase the opportunities of sales.
- He or she also has to handle escalated calls, complaints, questions, and queries as necessary.
- He or she has the duty to take part actively in carrying out team meetings and in the monthly and weekly meetings.
- It will be needed to do the work of documentation such as general reports on each team member’s performance and targets as well as ensuring that they exceed the targets.
Skills and Specifications
There are a number of skills and specifications required to do the job of a team leader call center and they are as follows:
- The person should have a very strong knowledge of customer care techniques and processes.
- He or she should have exceptional analytical and listening skills to do the job perfectly.
- He or she should have the required ability to operate well in a call center team environment as a leader.
- He or she should have the knowledge of operating several voice-logging systems and tools and should be very familiar with that.
- The person needs to have keenness and flexibility to work extended hours as well as in strict environment.
- Natural flair for coaching, motivating, and interacting with people.
Education and Qualifications
- The basic degree required to do the job is a Bachelor’s degree in administration, commerce, management or any related field from an accredited institution.
- The other most important requirement is having some past working experience in call center and other related activities.
Popular Job Description Search:
- team leader job description
- call center team leader job description
- team lead job description
- call center team lead job description
- team leader job description in call center
- team leader job description call center
- team leader call center job description
- call centre team leader job description
- job description of a team leader in a call center
- JOB DESCRIPTION TEAM LEADER CALL CENTER