Telesales Executive Job Description and Profile
Telesales Executives are basically the one who supposed to do the duty of communicating with potential customers through telephone to develop an effective pipeline. The main aim is to sell and up sell various products to clients depending upon the business needs to succeed new business and to exceed targets. He or she has to build strong relationships with the clients to exceed the targets by developing the telesales strategy. The job includes variety of tasks such as supervising sales technology, managing people, administering sales compensation schemes and implementing sales design and processes.
Duties and Responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities which have to be fulfilled by a telemarketing executive are as follows:
- The prime responsibility is to identify the sales opportunities and presenting benefits and key features of products effectively to acquire new business.
- He or she has to work for the promotion of the services so has to set up campaigns offers at the company to existing and new customers.
- He or she has to communicate with the existing accounts to increase or maintain levels of the business activity.
- He or she has to work for meeting the targets of company so has to search constantly for new revenue generating chances.
- He or she needs to work for accomplishing the calling activity to raise revenue or volume streams.
- The duty also includes providing customer satisfaction and equal opportunity procedures and policies.
- He or she has to try for increasing the client base so needs to develop and maintain new database contacts and details of potential customers as well.
- He or she should have to try for developing targeted telesales campaigns, which increase sales to company from education and corporate customers.
- He or she has the responsibility to oversee and ensure the correct maintenance of follow-up procedures and standard measures to the potential clients.
- He or she needs to do the work of documentation as well so has to prepare and maintain detailed records and accounts of all telesales promotions.
- It will be the duty to report the telesales marketing manager immediately on any customer disputes or problems or other major matters.
- It will be the duty to update Customer Relationship Management database of an organization with new information perfectly.
Skills and Specifications
There are a number of skills and specifications which are required in a candidate to do the job of a telemarketing executive:
- He or she should have the ability to work attentively and on own without any supervision when needed.
- The person should be able to work and cope under rigorous pressure.
- The person needs to be highly propelled with zeal to meet high sales targets and objectives perfectly.
- He or she should have the flexibility and malleable to change according to the situations.
- He or she should possess the interpersonal skills so should be persistent and supportive attitude.
- He or she should be an excellent communicator with all levels of professionals both verbally and written.
Education and Qualifications
- The basic degree required is having degree in Sales, telemarketing, or related field from an accredited institution.
- The other requirement is having some past working experience in Sales and other related field.
Popular Job Description Search:
- telesales executive job description
- telesales job description
- job description of telesales executive
- telesales responsibilities
- job description for telesales executive
- roles and responsibilities of telesales executive
- job description of telemarketing executive
- duties and responsibilities of telesales executive
- telesales executive job description sample
- telesales executive duties
Filed in: Call Center Job Description