Virtual Assistant Job Profile and Description
Virtual Assistants are the independent service providers. They deliver services to the clients operating as online virtual assistants. They provide multi services such as secretarial, administrative, creative, or technical services to small or medium sized businesses externally. They usually use online communication channels, such as phone, e-mail, fax, to deliver their services.
Duties and Responsibilities
A virtual assistant has to perform a vast job and here are the following duties and responsibilities which are expected to be fulfilled by the person desiring to do the job:
- The virtual assistant has to perform the basic duties such as making travel arrangements, accounting, researching insurance options, buying furniture, or supplies.
- He or she needs to provide administrative services such as graphic and website design, offline and online promotion and specialized business services.
- He or she needs to provide rendering services such as data entry, accounting, desktop publishing, bookkeeping, PowerPoint presentations.
- It will be also needed to provide secretarial service such as delivering, writing, researching, and editing services as well as secretarial services.
- He or she has to provide customer service like consulting, coaching, technical, real estate, or customer service support.
- It will be needed to operate basic equipments, such as computer, modem, printer, fax machine, scanner, and copier.
- It will be the duty to keep him or her always updated about the development markets in the job role.
- He or she needs to communicate and maintain coordination with the suppliers, customers, visitors, enquirers, or relevant staff.
Skills and Specifications
There are the following skills and specifications required in a candidate desiring to do the job of a virtual assistant:
- The person needs to have impressive telephone etiquettes to do the job.
- He or she needs to be an excellent communicator so should have great communication skills.
- The required skills in a person are exceptional computer skills, good organizing and planning skills.
- He or she should be an excellent learner with the ability to understand, and execute complex written and verbal instructions.
- The person needs to be able to maintain customer confidentiality and should be very honest.
- He or she should have the quality of being calm and composed even in emergencies and opposite situations.
- He or she should be able to deliver excellent and satisfactory customer service, externally and internally.
- He or she needs to have the quality of work under rigorous pressure and meet close deadlines.
Education and Qualifications
- The person needs to have a High school diploma or general education degree from an accredited institution.
- The other requirement for the job is the past working experience in call center activity
Popular Job Description Search:
- virtual assistant job description
- virtual assistant job description sample
- job description of virtual assistant
- job description for virtual assistant
- job description virtual assistant
- virtual assistant duties and responsibilities
- virtual assistant duties
- job description of a virtual assistant
- duties of virtual assistant
- virtual assistant job duties