AutoCAD draftsman job description and profile
AutoCAD draftsman prepares the final copy of the blueprint by incorporating all the details in the rough sketch prepared by architects in to a computerized drawing. They basically have to use the AutoCAD drawing software to prepare final plans. The person should be very skills full and specialized to do the job as will have to draw multilevel buildings, machines, pipe systems, circuits and high rises can be very complicated.
AutoCAD draftsman duties and responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities of an AutoCAD draftsman are:
- He or she primarily has to study the rough sketches and deciphering the specifications.
- He or she has to prepare the drawings with high precisions and as per scale.
- It will be the responsibility to incorporate all details of the drawing.
- He or she has to assist the senior draftsman in entry level positions in their work.
- He or she has to prepare the drawings according to the standards and terms of the company.
- He or she needs to store all the drawings as a soft copy and storing the final blueprint in an organized manner.
- It will be the responsibility for the senior AutoCAD draftsman to train juniors.
AutoCAD draftsman skills and specifications
The skills and specifications required for the job of an AutoCAD draftsman are as follows:
- The person needs to have excellent knowledge about the AutoCAD software.
- He or she should be able to understand rough sketches.
- The person needs to have good observation skills to observe the things carefully.
- He or she needs to have reasonable knowledge about construction and designing principles.
- He or she should be bale to submit work in time.
- The person needs to be an excellent learner to learn the basics of whichever drawing he or she is asked to make.
- He or she needs to have the team working skills and the ability to work in a team
AutoCAD draftsman education and qualification
The education and qualification of an AutoCAD draftsman are:
- A certification course in AutoCAD from a certified institute after a bachelor’s degree
AutoCAD draftsman salary
The salary of an AutoCAD draftsman basically depends upon the work experience.
- The salary generally comes in the range of $20,000 at the entry level.
- The salary can be up to $80,000 for experienced draftsmen.
Popular Job Description Search:
- autocad draftsman job description
- draftsman job description
- cad draftsman job description
- autocad job description
- job description of draftsman autocad
- duties and responsibilities of autocad draftsman
- job description for autocad draftsman
- draftsman job description sample
- job description draftsman
- autocad draftsman duties and responsibilities
Filed in: Construction Job Description