Construction project manager job profile and description
The construction project manager has to play a vital role in the construction work or any project. A construction project manager is the one who is responsible for managing the different aspects of a construction project. He or she needs to do the following works such as designing and planning to drawing up estimates. He or she is also responsible for onsite evaluation and supervision.
Construction project manager duties and responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities of a construction project manager are:
- The construction project manager has to draw up plans for the project according to the requirements of the clients.
- He or she needs to work on the project according to the schedule.
- He or she needs to organize and utilize the human resources like human work force, machines and equipments and construction materials.
- It will be the duty to draw up the estimates for the project perfectly.
- It will be the responsibility to allot the work to workers based on their skills and abilities.
- He or she needs to discuss with the engineers, architects, suppliers and clients to ensure that project is completed to the satisfaction of everybody involved.
- He or she needs to take care of all paperwork, permissions and licenses necessary for the work
- It will be the responsibility to ensure that safety measures are employed perfectly.
- He or she needs to regularly visit the field and the sites as well.
Construction project manager skills and specifications
The skills and specifications of a construction project manager are:
- The person needs to have a thorough and deep awareness about the construction industry.
- He or she needs to have thorough knowledge about the processes that go into planning, designing and executing a construction planning.
- The person needs to have required skills such as excellent communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- He or she needs to have required sound knowledge about safety measures and precautions.
- The person needs to have basic required knowledge of economics and accounting.
- The other skills required are excellent troubleshooting and decision making skills at the right time.
Construction project manager education and qualification
The education and qualifications of a construction project manager are:
- The person needs to have a bachelor’s degree in civil engineering.
- The other requirement is at least five years of past working experience in the construction industry
Construction project managers salary
- The salary of a construction project manager generally ranges between, $50,000 and $95,000
Popular Job Description Search:
- construction project manager job description sample
- construction project manager job description
- construction project manager job description template
- construction manager job description template
- project manager job description example
- job description for construction project manager
- construction project manager description
- project manager job description construction
- sample construction manager job description
- construction project manager responsibilities
Filed in: Construction Job Description