Fire sprinkler fitter job description and profile
A fire sprinkler fitter has the main responsibility to fit the piping system and accessories. As Fire safety in buildings is one of their most important security and safety measures. He or she has the duty to fit the tools such as knobs, pipe heads, sprinklers and valves to complete the fire sprinkler system.
Fire sprinkler fitter duties and responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities which a fire sprinkler fitter has to fulfill are as follows:
- The fire sprinkler has the prime responsibility to plan and estimate the requirements of a building with regard to fire sprinkler system.
- He or she has to assemble the crew and equipment necessary for fitting the system properly.
- He or she has to study the blueprints of the building in order to decide fitting of the fire sprinkler system.
- The fitter has the main responsibility to employ safety measures while installing fire safety systems after preparing the financial estimate.
- He or she needs to ensure high efficiency of the fire sprinkler system.
- He or she needs to submit the plans and estimates after meeting with the owners of the building.
- He or she has to be very sure about the quality of materials used is high and durable.
- He or she has to be ensuring that the job is done with high precision and the pipes do not develop problems like leaks.
- It will be the duty to be updated and upgraded with the latest developments in fire sprinklers and implementing them whenever and wherever possible.
- It will be the responsibility to do all the documenting work of all details of work properly.
Fire sprinkler fitter skills and specifications
The skills and specifications required to do the job of a fire sprinkler fitter are as follows:
- The person needs to have very high precision in working.
- He or she needs to have a thorough and deep knowledge about fire sprinkler systems and the tools as well.
- He or she should have required knowledge about fitting methods and systems as well.
- The person should have the ability to keep a very strong eye for detail work.
- He or she should be able to study blueprints and graphics of buildings and the structures.
- He or she needs to have the excellent judgment and analysis skills.
Fire sprinkler fitter education and qualification
There is not any specified education and qualification required to do the job.
- The person needs to have a high school diploma to do the job.
- The other requirement is the training in the trade which is mostly required.
Fire sprinkler salary
The salary of self employed fitters actually varies and depends upon many factors.
- The average salary of a fire sprinkler fitter is $32,000 per annum.
Popular Job Description Search:
- sprinkler fitter job description
- fire sprinkler fitter job description
- fire sprinkler job description
- job tasks for fire sprinkler fitter
- job description of a fire sprinkler pipe fitter
- fire sprinkler pipe fitter job description
- duties of pipe fitter fire sprinkler
- fire sprinkler installer job description
- fire sprinkler fitter duties
- fire sprinkler duties