Homes consultant job profile and description
The home consultant is the one who sell homes. He or she needs to report to the sales and marketing department of the company. He or she can be either employed by real estate companies or can go into business on his own.
Homes consultant duties and responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities which a home consultant has to fulfill are as follows:
- The homes consultant has to identify the suitable homes for sale.
- He or she has to help the clients in choosing a home of their choice by displaying many home options and helping them in arranging for the loans as well.
- He or she has to match the needs of the clients to the homes.
- He or she has the responsibility to provide the customers with estimates and options on the property.
- He or she has to arrange for the repairmen and construction crew if the clients require for the renovation of the house.
- It will be needed to arrange legal documents like ownership deeds and loan papers and ensure that the registration of the house is in order.
- He or she has to try for increasing the client base by maintaining contact with existing clients and generate new leads.
- He or she has to ensure that the home is ready for occupation within the time specified by the client.
- It will be the responsibility to keep the records of all clients and update the database regularly when needed.
Homes consultant skills and specifications
The skills and specifications required in a person desiring to be a home consultant are as follows:
- The person needs to have a very good knowledge about sales and marketing.
- He or she should have the ability to be persuasive to persuade clients to purchase home.
- He or she should have excellent communication skills both verbally and written.
- He or she should be bale to negotiate very well with the people so should have good negotiation skills.
- He or she needs to have a very good knowledge about the region and its different localities.
- He or she should have the ability to understand the requirements of the clients and determine them as well.
- The person should be able to provide a satisfactory service to the clients so should have excellent customer service skills.
- It will be needed in a person to have the qualities of being attentive and alert.
- He or she should have the ability to arrange for renovations.
- It will be very necessary to prepare the house by the time the clients are ready to move in.
Homes consultant education and qualification
The education or the qualification required for the field is a college graduation preferably in sales and marketing.
The other requirement is having some past working experience in the same field.
Homes consultants salary
The salary of a home consultant ranges between $30,000 and $70,000 per annum.
Popular Job Description Search:
Filed in: Consultant Job Descriptions