Image consultant profile and description
An image consultant is the one who changes and enhances the image of a person. The job of an image consultant is basically to advice on the wardrobe, communication skills, body language and attitude of a person to make them more presentable. He or she also needs to provide training to the person in the right behavior patterns which is actually a major portion of an image consultant’s job.
Image consultant duties and responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities which have to be fulfilled by an image consultant are as follows:
- The image consultant has to evaluate the personality of a person.
- He or she needs to evaluate the departments where makeover is necessary.
- The image consultant needs to determine the needs and requirements of the clients.
- He or she has to advise the clients on the right clothing and the right ay of behavior as well.
- He or she needs to provide training the clients to achieve a positive body language with the communication skills and the attitude as well.
- He or she may have to help the clients in choosing the right clothing, accessories and footwear.
- He or she has to train the clients in grooming to appear neat and sophisticated.
- It will be also the responsibility to work on developing soft skills and self confidence in the clients.
- An image consultant has also to arrange for counseling sessions wherever necessary.
Image consultant skills and specifications
The skills and specifications required in a person to do the job of an image consultant are as follows:
- The person needs to have a very strong knowledge about the right kind of clothing for different occasions and situations.
- He or she should be able to train a person perfectly and instilling self confidence as well.
- He or she needs to be an excellent communicator and should have the skills both verbally and written.
- He or she should have the qualities of a good leader and needs to have excellent motivational skills.
- It will be the required skill to have the ability to adapt to different kinds of people.
- The person needs to have a pleasing personality and should be approachable.
- He or she should have strong soft skills to do the job.
Image consultant education and qualification
- The high school graduation is sufficient in most of the cases.
- The other requirement in the person is having a very strong sense of fashion and knowledge in personality development as well
Image consultants salary
The median salary for an image consultant is $40,000 per annum.
Popular Job Description Search:
- image consultant job description
- Image Consultants salary
- image consultant description
- image consulting job description
Filed in: Consultant Job Descriptions