Wedding Consultant Job Profile and Description
The wedding planner has the duty to provide services to the clients to meet their exact needs. A Wedding Consultant has to fulfill a very demanding and great challenging job. Wedding planners mostly work in wedding planning or event management companies for providing customized services to the clients. The concepts of wedding consults are relatively new but had gained a lot of momentum.
Duties and Responsibilities
There are a wide range of duties and responsibilities which are expected to be fulfilled by a wedding planner as follows:
- A wedding planner has the responsibility to firstly understand the requirement of the client for planning the wedding.
- A wedding planner has to make presentations and an elaborate illustration of the theme and design as per the brief of the client.
- He or she has to plan the budget of the wedding within the limit specified by the client for the wedding.
- It will be the responsibility to design and create the options and ideas for wedding invitations.
- It will be the duty to plan the suitable venue and give the food options to clients.
- Negotiating with vendors, caterers and venues to procure the best prices for the clients.
- He or she needs to assist in the wedding shopping as well.
- He or she has to help in selecting the appropriate wedding outfit for the bride and groom.
- It will be the duty to maintain the coordination of the activities with various vendors for the smooth conduction of the entire wedding.
Skills and Specifications
The skills and specifications required in a person to do the job of a wedding consultant are as follows:
- The person needs to be an excellent communicator and should have written as well as verbal communication skills.
- The person needs to be very creative to do the job and should have artistic sense.
- The other skills required in a person are the exceptional negotiation and presentation skills.
Education and Qualifications
- The person needs to have a Bachelor’s degree or a diploma in marketing and promotion, event management.
- The person should have studied from an accredited institution.
- The other requirements for the job are having a Post Graduation degree in the field of marketing, event management.
- He or she should have at least two or three years of working experience in managing events.
Popular Job Description Search:
- sample job description wedding coordinator
- bridal consultant job description
- wedding consultant job description
- wedding planners job description
- wedding consultant job description sample
- job description template for wedding planner
- person specification for wedding planner
- wedding planner job description for sales manager
- job description for bridal consultant
- wedding planner job duties