Customer Service Executive Job Description and Profile
Customer Service Executives supposed to formulate resolution and response in a timely and accurate manner. The aim is to provide excellent customer services and establishing the expectations. The main responsibility is to define a customer service strategy of the organization such as training, technology, developing, and improving employees’ skills, maintaining consistent quality control.
Duties and Responsibilities
There are a wide range of duties and responsibilities which are expected to be fulfilled by a customer service executive as follows:
- A customer service executive has the main duty to answer to customer’s enquiries using the standard guidelines properly.
- He or she has to take ownership of complaint and queries of the customers and proactively following through to resolution.
- It will be the responsibility to make sure that all customers’ queries are well-investigated and resolved.
- He or she has to escalate queries to supervisor if appropriate.
- He or she has to assist the management and Team Manger with any assigned special projects and in specific task.
- He or she has to provide backup to the team manager when required.
- It will be the responsibility to maintain working cognition of each customer service process for various market segments.
- He or she needs to communicate issues to team manager when needed.
- He or she has to work for the staff as well such as developing and mentoring new staff to satisfy customer service requirements.
- It will be needed to maintain the coordination and professional strong working relationship with external and internal customers, colleagues, and customer service management.
- He or she has to convey positively to the team members and support the decisions made by customer service management.
- Identifying and escalating consistent or recurring problems with the systems functionality.
- He or she needs to work for ensuring the cost effective and the most efficient service.
Skills and Specifications
There are the required skills and specifications of a person desiring to do the job of a customer service executive:
- The person should have the willingness to discover and develop new things.
- He or she needs to be very friendly, polite and tactful in nature.
- The person should have the excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- He or she should have excellent presentation skills to do the work effectively.
- The person should be able to cope up with multiple projects and deadlines.
- He or she should have the leadership skills and the ability to motivate and energize the fellow team members.
- The person should be able to tackle with diverse customers and the situations as well.
Education and Qualifications
- The basic degree required for the job is having some general education degree from an accredited institution.
- The person should have done a high school diploma.
- He or she should have some past working experience in Customer Service activities then it will be an added advantage for the person.
Popular Job Description Search:
- customer service executive job description
- job description of customer service executive
- job description for customer service executive
- duties and responsibilities of customer service executive
- job description customer service executive
- customer executive job description
- customer service executive description
- customer service executive job scope
- executive customer service job description
- duties of customer service executive
Filed in: Customer service job description