Customer Service Planner Job Profile and Description
A customer service planner has the main duty to plan the unique and satisfactory customer service. The aim is to attract the customers and provide satisfactory service. They are generally hired in commercial and corporate organizations. Customer services planner has to plan for the innovative strategies to work on company benefits and customer satisfaction index. These strategies work great to enhance customer satisfaction rate and for increasing the client base.
Duties and Responsibilities
There are the following duties and responsibilities of a customer service planner:
- A Customer Service Planner has the duty to firstly review the previous customer handling and satisfaction policies before start working over new strategies for the organization.
- A customer service planner has the duty to plan for the training of the staff.
- He or she has to initiate new training plans to train company’s customer care department with upgraded technology system.
- It will be the duty to oversee and review he departments and suggest changes in current administration and in customer care department to present it in a proper manner.
- The duty also includes planning for providing better customer service to make customers comfortable.
- It will be needed to provide the customers easy access to billing and complaint services.
- He or she needs to do the planning for the enhancement of sales and improving the service level by making minor changes.
- He or she needs to plan for the better promotional activities of the customers such as planning new discount and offer policies to attract more customers.
Skills and Specifications
The required skills and specifications are as follows:
- The person should have required sound knowledge of customer service planning concept.
- He or she should have the ability to recommend the new changes and recall old beneficial changes when new strategies do not work.
- He or she should be able to do the effective planning of the customer service policies and procedures according to company management system.
- The person should have thorough and deep knowledge of billing formats, customer feedback online system.
- He or she should be well aware of the product or services and the specifications to plan better services.
- The other skills required for the job are the exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
Education and Qualifications
- The basic degree required are a diploma or certificate in planning, customer service or management.
- He or she must be a M.B.A or post graduate preferably in management stream to do the senior jobs.
- He or she should have some past working experience in the related domain.
Popular Job Description Search:
- service planner job description
- customer service planner job description
- customer planner job description
- customer care job description
- service planning job description
- job description service planner
- job description customer service Planning tech
- JD of service planning
- customer service planning job description
- customer events planner job description
Filed in: Customer service job description