Customer Service Representative Job Profile and Description
A customer service representative has the main duty to serve customers the best services. The job basically entails offering service to the quires of the customers and educating them. They are generally appointed in almost all the organizations to serve customers with best services. The job of a customer service representative is an effective tool to beat competition and this job designation is active in corporate world.
Duties and Responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities of a customer service representative are as follows:
- A customer service representative has the primary duty to answer the transferred calls of the customers.
- It will be the duty to satisfy the customer’s queries with his or her best knowledge & experience about the service.
- He has to sell the services and products to the customers with appropriate system and has to fulfill the assigned targets.
- He or she will have to transfer the call to the senior in case of lack of knowledge.
- It will be the duty to accurate and timely follow up with potential customers.
- It will be the duty to handle the customer complaints associated with different services and products related issues, inquires and the quires.
- It will be the duty to record all the follow up properly and maintain the soft copy of each follow up.
Skills and Specifications
The required skills and specifications are as follows:
- He or she should have excellent communication skills in terms of speaking and writing.
- He or she must be a computer literate and have required basic knowledge.
- He or she should have the knowledge of feeding all required information as a soft copy and must be able to keep a hard copy of these reports as well.
- He or she needs to have good interpersonal skills to establish and maintain the relationships with the customers and the clients.
- He or she should be bale to do the effective management.
- The person should be very hard working and should be ready to work in different shifts.
- The person needs to have the ability to research the billing issues properly.
- He or she needs to be aware of the documentary process.
- He or she should have the typing skills and must have excellent calculative skills.
Educations and Qualifications
There are no minimum educational requirements to be a customer representative.
- The person needs to have a graduation or higher degree.
- He or she should have done graduate with courses in customer care for the senior position.
- He or she should also have some past working experience in the related field.
Popular Job Description Search:
- customer service representative job description
- sample job description customer service representative
- senior customer service representative job description
- customer service representative job description and duties
- medical customer service representative job description
- Customer Service Senior responsibilities
- job description senior customer representitive
- senior csr for insurance agency job description
- www bestsamplejobdescription com/customer service representitive