Managing Director Job Profile and Description
The position of a Managing Director of a company is a very high level position. It holds the rank of a top executive. The aim is to running the company successfully. The duties of a managing director are very vast as there are a wide range of responsibilities such as healthcare of the employees to the finance of the company.
Duties and Responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities of a managing director are as follows:
- The prime responsibility and the aim are to develop new business for the company to ensure the growth and progress of the company.
- He or she has to work as a high level sales person for bringing new clients for the company.
- It will be the duty to introduce the company to new potential clients and customers.
- He or she needs to ensure that the company is making adequate profits.
- He or she has the responsibility to maintain the effective relationships with the clients by nurturing the relations.
- He or she needs to oversee the process of recruiting and retaining of the employees of the company to ensure that the standard of a company never deteriorates.
- It will be the responsibility and duty to report to the board of directors about the vital information on the company’s overall performance.
Skills and Specifications
The required skills and specifications are as follows:
- The person should have strong sense of Responsibility towards the work..
- He or she should have required excellent administrative and Managerial Skills.
- The person should be a great communicator and should have the skills both verbally and written.
- He or she +should have the ability to manage all departments of the company with efficiency.
- The person should have the far sightedness and ability to scrutinize effectively all the departments of the company.
Education and Qualifications
- The basic degree required for the job is a Bachelor’s degree in management, administration or any other related field from an accredited institution.
- He or she should have required past working experience in the field of managing the responsibilities and different departments of a company.
Popular Job Description Search:
- managing director job description
- managing director job description sample
- job description managing director
- job description of managing director
- job description for managing director
- job description of a managing director
- md job description
- managing director job description example
- managing director responsibilities
- sample managing director job description
Filed in: Director job description