Operational Director Job Profile and Description
Operational Director is the one who has the duty of operating and making it emerge victorious through its thick and thin. The person needs to have the required expertise and a good track of record to do the job. Generally, it is the good record of accomplishment, which helps an individual in obtaining the position of an Operational Director in a company.
Duties and Responsibilities
There are the following duties and responsibilities of an operational director:
- The operational director has the main responsibility to ensure that the employees are abiding by the rules and regulations of the company.
- He or she has the responsibility to make the business policy of the company work.
- It will be very necessary to maintain the coordination with the different subordinate heads to keep the company well connected and coordinated.
- It will be the duty to work for different goals and objectives of the company that they are surely met with in the stipulated deadlines.
- He or she has to work for the effective execution of the policies of the company.
- He or she needs to fulfill every duty pertaining to the company’s smooth functioning and running.
Skills and Specifications
The required skills and specifications are as follows:
- The person needs to have the excellent communication skills both verbally and written.
- He or she needs to be an excellent organizer to do the job perfectly.
- He or she should have a great arbitrary power.
- The person should be very responsible and well experienced in nature.
- He or she should have great managerial skills to do the effective management.
Education and Qualifications
- The person needs to have a Bachelors or master’s degree in management or administration from an accredited institution.
- He or she should have at least five or ten years of past working experience in related field.