Reputation Management Director Job Profile and Description
The Reputation Management Director is often employed in the PR firms and the post is actually very akin to the damage or loss control management director who has the responsibility to manage the potential financial losses of the company. He or she has the responsibility to oversee a team of online search engine management consultants who manipulate search results to overwhelm negative slanderous content. The aim is to be ensure that only positive one appear about a person, brand or company name on the first pages of search engine result.
Reputation Management Director Duties and Responsibilities
There are the following duties and responsibilities of a reputation management director:
- It will be needed to meet the clients to determine the extent of reputation damage from negative content.
- He or she needs to oversee the contents appearing in the first pages of a search engine result about their name or keyword.
- It will be the duty to present the options to the client to assist in their decision.
- He or she is responsible for implementing online reputation management.
- He or she needs to oversee the functions of the team of professionals to ensure they provide optimum service to clients.
- It will be needed to ensure that the work is in accordance with company rules and standards.
- He or she has the responsibility to develop the strategies and standards in implementing search engine manipulation properly.
Reputation Management Director Skills and Specifications
The required skills and specifications of a person desiring to do the job of a reputation management director are as follows:
- The person must necessarily have the excellent command of search engine optimization as applied in search result manipulation
- The other skills required in a person to do the job are the skills of communication and negotiation.
- He or she should have excellent interpersonal skills to deal with website owners and clients.
- He or she should have excellent organizational and problem solving skills.
- The person must have the multitasking abilities to do the multi tasking job.
Reputation Management Director Education and Qualifications
- The basic degree required for the job is a Master’s degree in management and administration.
- The person will be preferred fro the job having 10-15 years of past working experience in marketing, public relations or risk management.
Reputation Management Director Salary
The salary basically depends upon the location of the company, the industry, where it belongs and the value of reputation.
- The annual salary of a Reputation Management Director ranges from a low of $70,500 to a high of $137,700.
Popular Job Description Search:
- reputation management job description
- reputation manager job description
- online reputation manager job description
- online reputation management job description
- job description reputation manager
- description of reputation or brand damages
- online reputation management job specification
- reputaiton management job description
- reputation management strategist salary
- dealer reputation manager job description