Boarding Teacher Assistant Job Profile and Description
The boarding teacher supposed to play a very vital role in of a teacher in a boarding school. The teacher supposed to take care of the children properly along with the teaching team. The post will precede one to the teacher’s job after the job of a boarding teacher assistant.
Boarding Teacher Assistant Job Duties and Responsibilities
The boarding teacher assistant has the main and the foremost duty to teach the students properly and taking care of them as they will stay at the school.
Boarding Teacher Assistant Skills and specifications
The required skills and specifications for the job are as follows:
- The person needs to have the skills of teaching and it is the most important requirement.
- He or she should have the excellent skills of teaching the children with the skills of taking care of them properly.
Boarding Teacher Assistant education and Qualification
- The person desiring to do the job should have a master’s degree in the related subject.
- The candidate having any other degree will definitely give more weight to the resume.
Boarding Teacher Assistant Salary
The salary is not very high at the starting range but it will increase with the growth in the performance. The salary is affected by the factors such as the past working experience and the performance.
- The salary is generally from $50,000 to $70,000 in the related sector.