Physical Education Teacher Job Profile and Description
The Physical education teachers are the one who guide students for maintaining physical fitness. Basically, the physical education teacher needs to guide the people in remaining healthy. He or she teaches various physical fitness techniques and procedures as well as the outdoor games for playing.
Physical Education Teacher Job Duties and Responsibilities
There are the following duties and responsibilities which are expected to be fulfilled by a physical education teacher:
- The prime responsibility is to select and plan the content for the class which has to be taught.
· He or she has to plan the steps and exercises for the class.
- It will be the duty to oversee the performance of the children and keep an eye on the children.
- He or she has to make sure that the students don’t get overstretched or overtired while performing physical activities.
- It is also necessary for the person to have the proper knowledge of the rulebooks of all the games.
- He or she needs to teach the students according to their caliber and interest.
- He or she has to teach the students in a way that it acts as a refresher for the students.
- It will be very necessary to develop instructional plans according to the requirements and needs of the students.
- The duty includes demonstrating the proficiencies in the field of Physical Education properly to utilize the opportunities.
- He or she has to provide individual and small-group instructions to do the job perfectly of a physical education teacher.
Physical Education Teacher Job Skills and Specifications
There are the required skills and specifications of a person desiring to be physical education Teacher as follows:
- The person should have the practical ability to play various games and sports with a lot of interest.
- He or she needs to have a Basic understanding of all the rulebooks of various games and sports.
- It is also needed to have a lot of patience to deal with the students.
- It is also needed to have very strong observational skills to discover the hidden talents in the students and to analyze their ability as well.
- He or she needs to have the ability to encourage the students in the field.
- It is also needed to have the ability to teach the students how to enjoy while playing games.
- The person should have the ability to demonstrate the people exactly the skills basic to intermediate steps in the field of Physical Education
Physical Education Teacher Job Education and Qualifications
- The person needs to at least have a Bachelor’s degree in the field of physical education equivalent to do the job.
- He or she must have a Master’s degree which is generally preferred but it is compulsory also in some of the jobs as well.
- The person should have the certificate of having physical training to do the job.
Physical Education Teacher Job Salary
Generally, the Physical Education Teachers get average salaries. The other most determining factor is the past experience in the field.
- The Physical Education Teacher has a salary in the range of 2100$ to 5000$ per month generally.
Popular Job Description Search:
- pe teacher job description
- physical education teacher job description
- p e teacher job description
- physical education job description
- teacher job description example
- teacher job description sample
- physcal and health education job description samples
- example of physical education teacher job description
- physical education teacher job descriptions
Filed in: Education job description