Preschool and Child Care Center Education Administrator Job Profile and Description
The Preschool and Child Care Education Administrator is basically the one who is the academic head of the preschool learning and day care center. The post is very responsible so there are a wide range of duties and responsibilities attached to it. The person is responsible for the mental and physical development of 2-5 year old children enrolled in their facilities. Basically it will be needed to do the entire administration and supervision functions. The administrator needs to plans, directs, manages and coordinates both academic and extracurricular activities for the center, managing its resources.
Preschool and Child Care Center Education Administrator Duties and Responsibilities
There are the following duties and responsibilities of a Preschool and Child Care Center Education Administrator are expected to be fulfilled:
- The administrator has the prime responsibility to evaluate the individual child’s learning progress and determine the growth.
- He or she has the duty to provide feedback to guardians and parents about their children’s progress.
- It will be also needed to plan and develop the school’s learning methods with inputs and then implement them carefully.
- He or she has to discuss it with the faculty and eternal education officials and consultants to ensure they remain best of breed.
- It will be the duty to conduct and direct the regular meetings and discussions with parents and staff.
- He or she has to discuss learning policies and methodologies as well as solutions of current and potential problems of the students.
- The administrator has the duty to provide educational standards and objectives with the goals.
- He or she needs to set the standards against the performance of the students.
- It will be needed to conduct the entire activities that can be measured against.
- The duty also includes recruiting, evaluating and hiring the primary and early education teachers and can fire them as well when needed.
- There are many other basic jobs such as provide the support to the administrative staff.
- He or she has to provide the opportunities for career training and advancement.
- It will be the duty to prepare the strategies and policies to finalize the budgets and set the school tariffs properly as required.
Preschool and Child Care Center Education Administrator Skills and Specifications
The skills and specifications that are required for the job are as follows:
- The person needs to have the excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- He or she should have the exceptional interpersonal and diplomatic skills to do the job.
- The other skills required for the job are the skills of organization, leadership and managerial skills to do the effective management.
- The person needs to have the genuine love and affection concern as well supreme patience in handling difficult children.
Preschool and Child Care Center Education Administrator Education and Qualifications
- The basic degree required for the job is a bachelor’s degree in the relevant course such as Child Psychology, education administration and related fields.
- It will be an added advantage for the person having a master’s degree if there’s strong competition for the position.
Preschool and Child Care Center Education Administrator Salary
The salary depends upon the graduate schools and states.
- The hourly median salary of a Preschool and Child Care Education Administrator in the year 2009 stood at $19.8 or about $42,000 annualized.
Popular Job Description Search:
- preschool administrator job description
- preschool office manager job description
- preschool receptionist job description
- examples of administrative jobs in preschool
- duties of office manager in a preschool
- what is rols and responsibilitiesforpreeschool centerhead position
- child care center office manager job description
- pre school receptionist duties
- preschool administration jobs
- preschool administrations job descripiotn