Mortgage Accounts Manager Job Profile and Description
The mortgage accounts manager is the one who has the responsibility to oversee the proper processing and disbursement of loans collateralized with homes and real properties. They are generally employed in the large bank with a portfolio of various loan products. The officer also has the duty to ensure that the loan exposures to households reach annual targets and remain in a healthy competitive condition with prompt servicing. He or she also has to supervise a team of mortgage loan officers.
Mortgage Accounts Manager Duties and Responsibilities
There are the following duties and responsibilities of a mortgage accounts manager
- The manager has the prime responsibility to implement the corporate policies and service standard.
- He or she has to prepare the policies such as the interest charges, surcharges collateral requirements and loan products and schedules.
- It is needed to oversee that they are approved by executives of the bank.
- It will be needed to work as a supervisor of the various mortgage lending officers.
- He or she has to oversee that the duties and responsibilities are performed properly.
- It will be the duty to meet with the clients to discuss about the mortgage options.
- It will be also required to assist the clients in the loan applications and processing hurdles.
- He or she has the responsibility to maintain the third party collection agents for defaulted loans.
- It will be also needed to keep him or her updated and upgraded with the real estate and home values in the community.
- He or she has to check by using the market appraisers, real estate agents and local surveyors.
Mortgage Accounts Manager Skills and Specification
The required skills and specifications are as follows:
- The person must have the excellent sufficient computational skills to do the work with whole accuracy.
- He or she needs to have the required working knowledge of the asset management modules of ERP systems.
- The person needs to have the excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- He or she should have the excellent diplomatic and negotiation skills to do the job.
- He or she should have the qualities of being a good leader.
- The person needs to have the skills of doing excellent organization so should have the required skills.
- He or she should be able to do the excellent management of the staff and the work as well.
Mortgage Accounts Manager Education and Qualification
- The person needs to have a bachelor’s degree in accounting, business administration or finance.
- He or she should have required past working experience of at least 10 years in the loan disbursement functions.
- It will be an added advantage for the person having MBA or master’s degree in accounting or financial management.
Mortgage Accounts Manager Salary
The salary of a Mortgage Accounts Manager basically depends upon the value of its loan portfolio and exposures.
- The Mortgage Accounts Manager generally earns $43,500 and $73,300 annually and it also includes the executive perks and bonuses.
Popular Job Description Search:
- mortgage account manager job description
- account manager mortgage
- 203K ACCOUNT MANAGER
- account manager job description in mortgage
- account Manager wholesale Mortgage job description
- mortgage account manager
- qualities for account manager in mortgage
- responsibilities of mortgage account manager
- work description for 203k mortgage account management
Filed in: Finane job description