VP – Corporate Loan Accounts Job Profile and Description
The VP-Corporate Loan Accounts basically supposed to take care that the company get the best deal in any loan grant or syndication. They are generally employed in the Banks and investment houses. They also works as a representative of the company when talking to the heads or CFOs of corporations and even finance ministers of countries negotiating for loans or syndicating loans.
VP – Corporate Loan Accounts Duties and Responsibilities
There are the following duties and responsibilities of a VP- corporate loan accounts which have to be fulfilled:
- The prime responsibility is to develop and maintain a mutually rewarding relationship.
- He or she has to coordinate with the executive counterparts of corporations, banks, financial institutions as well relevant government ministers, secretaries or commissioners in the finance sector.
- It will be also the responsibility to entertain the client counterparts through regular friendly tennis matches and golfing sports.
- He or she also has to develop an effective presence in community and national associations in the industries served.
- He or she has the duty to provide the executive oversight to corporate loan managers properly.
- It is needed to oversee the process of the paper trail for corporate and syndicated loan applications to ensure they comply with corporate policies and procedures.
- He or she has the duty to conduct the final interviews of the department manager applicants.
- He or she is responsible for the approval of all personnel movement within the department.
- It will be the responsibility to maintain the discipline and fire erring department staff as the case warrants.
VP – Corporate Loan Accounts Skills and Specification
The required skills and specifications are as follows:
- The person must have required working knowledge in the finance modules of ERP systems.
- He or she needs to be an excellent communicator and should have the skills written and verbal.
- The person must have the diplomatic and negotiation skills to do the job perfectly.
- He or she should have the excellent Superior organizational, leadership and managerial skills to do the job.
VP – Corporate Loan Accounts Education and Qualification
- The basic degree required to do the job is a master’s degree in accountancy or MBA with major in accounting.
- It will be an added advantage for the person having 12-15 years of experience in the banking sector plus another 10 years in an executive capacity for a financial institution.
VP- Corporate Loan Accounts Salary
The annual salary generally depends up on the extent and value of loans the company.
- The VP earns an annual average of about $95,200 in a small suburban bank with loans totaling millions of dollars to a high of $200,000 for a city creditor.
Filed in: Finane job description