Care pharmacy technician job profile and description
The care pharmacy technician requires basically supposed to ensure that the dispensation of medication is done according to the rules that have been agreed within the industry. The job calls for someone who has a clear and deep understanding of the rules and regulations. It is the duty to ensure that work with the head pharmacists to keep the premises functional.
Care pharmacy technician duties and responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities of a care pharmacy technician are as follows:
- The main duty is to make sure that the pharmacy records are kept up to date.
- It is needed to update the head pharmacist about the stock levels within the organization.
- He or she is responsible for the proper analysis of the customer requirements.
- The person also needs to fulfill al the general duties and responsibilities which are attached to the job.
Care pharmacy technician skills and specifications
The required skills and specifications are as follows:
- The person must necessarily have the excellent organization skills to do the high organization.
- He or she should have the ability to follow simple procedures.
- He or she needs to have the will power to support the head pharmacist.
Care pharmacy technician education and qualification
- The basic degree required for the job is basic education.
- The other requirement is the person must have the GCSE for the job.
- The person having appropriate industry related training will be an added advantage.
- The salary at the starting point is about $25,000.
- The person can get the salary of ht get $80,000 depending on performance on the job.
Care pharmacy technician salary
The salary basically depends upon the firm and the complexity of the jobs
Filed in: Health care job description