Ticketing Executive Job Profile and Description
A ticketing executive is someone who has the responsibility to work as an in charge of the ticket office. He or she has to maintain the coordination with the marketing department and it is the primary job of the operation of the ticketing system. The duty also includes both selling tickets and extracting information from systems useful in marketing campaigns.
Duties and Responsibilities
There are the following duties and responsibilities of a ticketing executive:
- The main duty is to comply and record information to assemble tickets.
- He or she has to reads coded data on booking card to ascertain destination, carrier, flight number, type of accommodation, and stopovers enroute.
- He or she has to select ticket blank, invoice, and customer account card.
- He or she needs to fulfill the jobs such as compiles, computes, and records identification and fare data, using tariff manuals, rate tables, flight schedules, and pen or ticket imprinter.
- He or she has to separate and files copies of completed tickets.
- It will be the responsibility to set targets for sales of season tickets and all matches on the ticketing system in advance of each game in preparation for ticket sales.
- He or she has to maintain the coordination with ticketing system service providers regarding the system capabilities and proposes to the line manager any additions or adjustments needed
- It will be needed to work with the finance department and management with regard to reporting and invoicing.
- He or she has to collaborate with the marketing manager regarding a clear pricing policy for tickets.
Skills and Specifications
The required skills and specifications are as follows:
- The person needs to have the excellent communicational skills both written and oral.
- He or she should have the Strong numerical skills.
- He or she has to be a good team member.
- He or she should have strong organizational skills and ability to work and meet deadlines.
- The person needs to have the exceptional motivational skills to do the job.
- He or she must have strong numerical skills to do the job.
Education and Qualifications
- The person needs to have a Minimum of 5 GCSE with grades A-C, of which two are English and Mathematics
Popular Job Description Search:
- ticketing executive job description
- job description of ticketing executive
- ticketing job description
- ticketing executive
- ticketing executive duties
- Admin & Ticketing Executive job description
- What duties at ticketing executive
Filed in: Health care job description