Cargo Handler Job Description
Cargo Handler Job Profile and Description
The job profile of a Cargo handler (freight handler) requires a person to load & unload an aircraft. It is also required to perform servicing of an aircraft.
A Cargo handler loads the supplies of passengers and, business consignments on an aircraft to move from one destination to another destination.
Duties and Responsibilities -
- Run equipment s like forklifts and luggage conveyers.
- Driving vehicles to load & unload cargos.
- Lift heavy objects and luggage.
- Making sure that all cargos are safe till they are load
- Making sure that the cargo is moved in time.
- Handling all the cargos safely
- Weighing all the cargos before loading them
- Prepare delivery orders for the goods.
- Classifying all the cargos for easy identification, according to their destination
- Driving the baggage to the terminals.
Skills and Specifications -
- Be responsible.
- Ready to work under pressure.
- Knowledge of English, both written & spoken
- Multitasking abilities
- Be able to lift heavy objects.
Education and Qualifications -
- A high school certificate
- A valid driving license
- Must be over 20 years of age
Popular Job Description Search:
- Cargo Handler Job Description
- freight handler job description
- discription of duties of the freight handler
- cargo handler description
- freight handler description
Filed in: Hospitality Job Description