Coffee Maker Job Description
Coffee maker Job Profile and Description
A coffee maker works in a coffee shop or a hotel and, makes coffee. The job profile of a Coffee Maker involves brewing coffee, tea, and chocolate, using coffee urn, or coffee makers, and other equipments. The coffee makes performs many duties at a coffee shop, from taking orders to making & serving coffee.
Coffee Maker Duties and Responsibilities –
- Making a wide variety of coffee for the guests in both hot and cold coffee category.
- The coffee maker has to acquire knowledge about different types of coffees, their ingredients
- Is required to get familiar with all the kitchen appliances to serve the customer better
- Estimating demand and making the coffee accordingly, taking care of the unnecessary waste while making coffee.
- Assist filling orders of the customers
- Keep the kitchen equipments and utensils clean and hygienic.
Coffee Maker Skills and Specifications –
• Excellent communication skills
• Be able to stand for long hours
• Be a team player
• Excellent customer service skills
• Should have personal hygiene
• Be able to work fast and efficiently
• Good eye & hand coordination
• Have passion for coffee
Be a qucik learner
.Coffee maker Education and Qualifications
- There are no formal educational requirements for taking up a job as a ‘coffee maker’, however having a high school certificate helps you grab an opportunity at a coffee shop.
Coffee maker Salary –
The salary for a Coffee makers job may depend on the expertise of a person- it can range from $6 – 8 per hour.
Popular Job Description Search:
- coffee maker job description
- job description for coffee maker
- job description of coffee maker
- job description coffee maker
- coffe maker roles and responsibilities
Filed in: Hospitality Job Description