Hotel Assistant Manager Job Description
Hotel assistant manager job description and profile
The role of a hotel assistant manager is very important for the smooth operations of a hotel. He/she assists the hotel manager and undertakes a wide range of duties, taking care of rooms, dining facilities, housekeeping etc-etc. He/she performs all the management duties in a hotel.
Hotel assistant manager duties and responsibilities –
- Overseeing the daily activities of all departments – from accommodation to entertainment.
- Watching the budget of daily hotel operations
- Making decisions, and assisting the manager running the hotel successfully
- Ensuring sufficient stocks
- Ensuring all the facilities & services are in order at hotel
- Assisting in recruitment and training of new staff
- Ensuring excellent customer service at the hotel
- Assessing staff performance and all operations of the hotel
- Preparing and forwarding reports to the hotel manager for all departments
Hotel assistant manager skills and specifications –
- Exceptional management skills
- A sharp eye for detail
- Great time management skills
- Have multitasking ability
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent methodical and inspection skills
- Have knowledge about hotel operations and financial matters
- Ability to work long hours
- Be a troubleshooter and decision maker
- Excellent customer service skills
Hotel assistant manager education and qualification-
A bachelor’s degree in hotel management is required with experience in various levels in hotel industry.
Hotel assistant manager salary –
The salary for this post ranges from $50,000 and $100,000 per annum.
Popular Job Description Search:
- hotel assistant manager job description
- Assistant Hotel Manager Job Description
- duties of an assistant manager in a hotel
Filed in: Hospitality Job Description