Umpire And Referee Job Description
Umpire and Referee Job Profile and Description
An Umpire, also known as a Referee works n sports like cricket and football etc. at national and international levels. An Umpire should be qualified enough and experienced.
Umpire and Referee Duties and Responsibilities -
- Performing neutral and never make biased decisions for a team
- Should behave in a good manner with all players of the game
- Judging accurately in a game.
- Maintaining minimal discrepancy in a game
- Delivering correct judgments.
- Taking regular trainings to be aware of latest technology and rule updates of a game.
Umpire and Referee Skills and Specifications -
- Should be neutral in a game.
- Should deliver right judgments in any situation
- Should have good interpersonal skills and play the game with right spirit.
Umpire and Referee Education and Qualifications -
- There is no formal educational requirement for this position, however a person should be educated enough to converse properly with others in the team and authorities
- Should develop a stronghold in the game and is well trained to become an umpire or referee.
Umpire and Referee Salary -
The salary of an Umpire and Referee depends on their work experience and expertise in a game – it is about $120,000 per year.