Duty manager Job profile and description
The Duty manager is someone who has the responsibility to outlook the operations and administration team. He or she has to work as an in charge of the smooth operation, security and monitoring of an organization. The duties of a manager include maintaining a regular physical presence in the organization during their shift duties.
Duties and Responsibilities
There are the following duties and responsibilities of a duty manager:
- The main duty is to open and close organization facilities properly.
- He or she has to oversee the general upkeep of all areas around organization, personal safety of staff.
- It will be the duty to interact with general operations director on a regular basis.
- He or she has to ensure smooth running of business.
- He or she has to deal with visitors queries and complaints
- It will be the responsibility to maintain a constant, visible physical presence in public areas during opening hours.
- He or she is responsible for providing sickness and hospital cover for other duty managers or staff.
- It will be the duty to deal with any issues that may arise as a result of staff misbehavior.
- The duty includes maintaining the coordination with the director, administration and staff.
Skills and Specifications
The required skills and specifications are as follows:
- The person must have the team working skills to do the job.
- He or she should be able to work professionally and flexibly.
- The person must be personable with an outgoing character and hardworking.
- The other required skills for doing the job are excellent numeric, administrative and organizational skills.
- He or she must have required experience in dealing with general public.
- He or she should be able to operate in a flexible manner to adapt to changing circumstances, trustworthy and dependable.
- The person must have the excellent people skills and self motivation.
- He or she needs to have the ability to work in all weather conditions.
Education and Qualifications
- The basic degree required fro the job is a bachelor’s degree, preferably in business management.
Popular Job Description Search:
- duty manager job description
- hotel duty manager job description
- hotel duty manager job description sample
- duty manager hotel job description
- manager on duty job description
- duty manager job description hotel
- duty manager
- job description of duty manager in hotel
- job description duty manager hotel
- duty manager job description in hotel
Filed in: Hotel job decription