Front Office Executive Job Profile and Description
A front office executive is the one who is responsible for overseeing the interaction with clients and handling their service requests. The duty includes delegating the request to the appropriate person or serves them personally. The executive has to fulfill the administrative tasks as well as front office executive duties.
Duties and Responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities of a front office executive are as follows:
- The main duty is to do the Management of the front desk.
- He or she works as an in charge of all front desk operations.
- He or she has to attend incoming and outgoing calls and transfer calls to various departments.
- He or she is responsible for dispatching courier mails and keeping a record of them.
- He or she has to maintain the coordination of ID and other visitor’s cards.
- He or she has to distribute inwards documents received and responsible for the payments of bills.
- He or she has to handle all of the company’s petty cash.
- He or she has to work as an in charge of the utilities and maintenance of furniture.
- He or she has the responsibility to book services for the company.
- He or she also has the duty to fax documents to various locations on a timely manner.
Skills and Specifications
The required skills and specifications are as follows;
- The person must have a friendly personality to do the job.
- The others skills required are the excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- He or she must be organized to do the job.
- He or she should be able to work well under pressure and may be independently or as part of a team.
- The person must have the ability to accurately record information.
- The most important thing is enjoying working with and helping people.
- He or she should have the ability to handle many tasks at the same time.
- The person must possess marketing and sales skills.
- He or she should be able to store and record information accurately.
- The person must have excellent computer related skills to do the job.
Education and Qualifications
The basic degree required for the job is a degree in Office Management.
Popular Job Description Search:
- front office executive job description
- sample job description front office executive
- job description of front office executive
- job responsibilities of front office executive
- front desk executive job description
- job description for front office executive
- front office executive job responsibilities
- front office executive responsibilities
- duties of a front desk executive
- duties of front office executive
Filed in: Hotel job decription