Club Hostess Job Profile and Description
A club hostess is basically a companion of any club’s clients during all the club’s functions. She is responsible for ensuring that clients enjoy their stay at the club and leave longing to come back. Generally, the duties and responsibilities of a club hostess vary from time to time due to variations in clubbing arrangements but the basic duty si to very social in order to deal with diverse client groups.
Duties and Responsibilities
There are the following duties and responsibilities of a club hostess:
- The main duty is to introduce the club to new clients by making regular contacts.
- She has to distribute the promotional information to the clients.
- She has the duty to give direction to club members who contact the club.
- She is responsible for calling each club member in advance to inform them of pick up locations.
- It will be the duty to dance with club clients who would like to dance.
- It will be the duty to take the clients who seem to be lonely at the club and talking to them.
- She is responsible for being in attendance at all functions held by the club as an outside event.
- It will be the responsibility to take part in the private club activities to meet and familiarize with the club’s loyal customers.
Skills and Specifications
The required skills and specifications are as follows:
- The person should be very attractive and heterosexual females between 25 and 45 years of age.
- The person should be very pleasant and ready to meet male clients and maintain their interest.
- She should be an attractive dinner companion so as to attract more clients.
- The person must be very polite and full of energy with an admirable etiquette.
Education and Qualifications
The person needs to have a Diploma or higher qualification in business, consumer science, or public speaking