Croupier Job Profile and Description
A croupier is the highest profile worker and the one who works in casinos. He or she may work in the other gaming establishments who run the games of chance. He or she is responsible for explaining and enforcing the rules and wagering guidelines for games. There are the following duties attached to it such as asking patrons to place their bets, conducting the games, making payoffs to the winners, and collecting losing bets.
Duties and Responsibilities
There are the following duties and responsibilities of a croupier:
- The main responsibility is to maintain own integrity.
- It will be the duty to inform the booker of the event if event is expecting to be a late.
- It will be the responsibility to adjust rate of pay pro rata if arrive late at the party.
- The duty includes notifying the other changes after the formal booking stage it will be both parties.
- He or she has to maintain a chip tray at table in orderly fashion.
- He or she ahs the responsibility to notify supervisor of any irregularities noticed.
- He or she has the duty to answer questions or inquiries from patrons properly.
Skills and Specifications
The required skills and specifications are as follows:
- The person must have the ability to speak clear and correct English.
- He or she should possess strong mathematical skills.
- He or she should have the ability to administer a math test to job applicants.
- He or she must have excellent language and good people skills.
- The person must have the ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple instructions.
Education and Qualifications
The Gaming croupiers must have a certificate or appropriate training from a dealer school.
He or she needs to have a high school diploma or equivalent.
Popular Job Description Search:
- croupier job description
- croupier responsibilities
- croupier duties
- duties and responsibilities of a croupier
- responsibilities of a croupier
- main duty of a croupier
- job specification of croupier
- duties of a croupier
- duties croupier
- duties and responsibilities of croupier supervisor
Filed in: Hotel job sdecription