Director for Employee Relations Job Profile and Description
The employee relations director overseas and provides approval function for all programs, resolutions and recommendations by the employee relations staffs in developing and implementing programs involving cross-functional posting, inter branch or inter-divisional games and sporting tournaments, Various parties and team building activities and healthy inter-departmental cooperation and team work.
Director for Employee Relations Duties and Responsibilities
- Works with the labor relations head in formulating the guidelines that can foster a productive and healthy employer-employee relationship.
- Formulate the HR policy and guidelines in job cross-posting programs between divisions, departments and branches.
- Implement and administer job cross posting policy and procedures
- Approve cross posting requests complying with the procedures as endorsed immediate supervisors of requesting employees
- Approve or modify sports programs for interdepartmental tournaments.
- Approve logistical and material support for bonding activities in a department or branch.
- Approve and implement ER programs for fostering inter-employee and labor-management relationships
Director for Employee Relations Skills and Specifications
- Has the supervisory skill to overseas a team of 5-12 people depending on the size of the company.
- Has excellent organization and managerial skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills is a must
- Excellent interpersonal, diplomatic and negotiation skills to deal with employees across all levels and departments.
- Has thorough knowledge of the state’s legal mandates on labor laws.
Director for Employee Relations Education and Qualifications
- A good bachelor’s degree in social sciences and industrial psychology is basic
- A master’s degree in psychology or human resource management from an accredited is preferred
- A certification form profession HR associations like the Society of HR Management is an advantage
- A 2-3 year specialized experience in HR is an advantage.
Director for Employee Relations Occupational Analyst Salary
The annual salary for managerial HR professionals ranges from $75k to $90k and vary based on knowledge, experience, training, company size, industry and state location. Companies in the IT and high technology industries may offer more and occupy the high 10% in the salary distribution curve.
Popular Job Description Search:
- employee relations job description sample
- director of employee relations job description
- employee relations job description
- employee relations director job description
- head of employee relations job description
- job description director of employee relations
- job description for director of employee relations
- job description for director of employment and employee relations
- director of employee relations position description
- job description for employee relations director