Web Administrator Job Profile & Description
A Web Administrator is responsible for managing, enhancing and delivering new capabilities to various web applications. The Web Administrator supports and maintains multiple web sites with duties including producing reports, software, capacity planning, monitoring uptime and also customer support is a major task.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Design and deliver a functional web infrastructure that requires an extensive end-to-end knowledge of e-marketing, customer relation and online advertising on time.
- Configure, install, tune, troubleshoot, apply patches and support web server, provide company or client services, and integrate third party applications
- Provide enhancements and support for a technology laden web space
- Provide leadership in exploring new capabilities in an enterprise workflow application
- Work in a close collaborative environment
- Responsible to communicate plans and set expectations across the company
Skills and specifications
- Ability to manage/control polices and permission groups.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Overall ownership of delivered quality of projects
- Ability to perform multiple tasks concurrently and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated aptitude for learning emerging technologies
Education and Qualifications
- A bachelor’s degree in a Computer field; Computer Technology, Computer Science, or Information Systems
- Knowledge of Internet Information Server, Active Directory, Server 2003, Windows Load Balancing, DNS and Microsoft Clustering is essential,
- Strong scripting experience (PERL, shell, TCL, or python);
- Thorough understanding and knowledge of Collaboration Tools, Enterprise Portals, Enterprise Search, and Forms-based Business Process Document & Content Management
Popular Job Description Search:
- website administrator job description
- web admin job description
- job description for website administrator
- job description of web administrator
- website admin job description
- web administrator job responsibilities
- duties of a web administrator
- website administration job description
- job description of Website administrator
- web administrator responsibilities