Website Manager Job Profile & Description
A website manager is accountable for leading and coordinating the development of the website’s development, feasibility and general layout. This includes the website’s content look and feel, branding experience, messaging, site features , information architecture, and functionality, as well as landing page support.
Responsibilities of a website manager
- Administer the development of client websites so that the consumer is able to effortlessly navigate and use website features and functionality to create a seamless user experience.
- Ensure business requirements related to site development are developed and communicate with webmaster, web developer or designers.
- Create new work orders and assign them to the appropriate producer
- Make information architecture decisions for clients’ websites.
- Review and test all work orders during the site implementation cycle.
- Manage set requirements and usability testing projects.
- Use site metrics tools to track site traffic, performance, and page views then produce reports for site owners.
- Manage budget in key areas including content creation and design, e-commerce, work order testing, online tracking and analysis, new site concept development, and search engine marketing.
- Apply new technology, media, interactive research and emerging standards related to internet marketing and digital media.
- Review and approve or reject all work submitted and written by the website producing team. These work orders include maintenance, instruction documents that control all new development and content publishing on the website.
Skills and specifications
- Team leadership building skills.
- Project management skills
- Should have the ability to do multi tasking.
- Process development skills, ability to keep work flowing whilst minimizing problems and delays.
- Results orientation and ambiguity.
- An understanding of digital and traditional marketing and media disciplines.
Education and Qualifications
A bachelor’s degree in field of Computer science, Web programming, marketing or related field. Understanding of basic marketing fundamentals, E-Commerce, content creation and integration, campaign development and marketing promotion
Popular Job Description Search:
- website manager job description
- website manager job description sample
- website management job description
- webpage manager job description
- sample webmaster job description
- webmaster job description sample
- management profile example web site
- web portal manager job description
- web site implementer describe job description
- web site manager skills required