Attorney Job Description and Profile
An Attorney is responsible for performing analysis and providing their guidance on policies, legal, and environmental issues. Their main duty is to foresee & protect an organization from legal risks. They have to develop and advocate company position and policy on legal issues.
Duties and Responsibilities -
- Perform analysis and advising on issues like proposed new products, merger & acquisitions, safeguarding intellectual property, financial formation, offerings, and compliance issues.
- Providing legal advice for matters that may occur from expectedly or through actual lawsuits.
- Expanding and recommending organization policy and positions on legal matters
- Carrying out and organizing research on many legal issues.
- Attending court sessions when a case is field against the organization
- Performing researches, to interview clients and oversee other matters
- Organizing business contracts, resolving labor disputes, tax payments and overseeing other legal matters.
- Representing the Company and its personnel for different legal proceedings.
- Organizing legal pleadings, findings, motions, provisions, etc.
- Writing, editing, & reviewing reports, communications, views, articles, and different documents.
- Writing and managing difficult clients, vendors, and employment contracts.
- Developing and advising procedures for operations and policy improvements.
Skills and Specifications -
- Should have complete knowledge about corporate lawsuit matters
- Be able to work efficiently with corporate professionals.
- Be high energetic with ability to take initiatives.
- Be committed to excellent performance
- Be able to communicate well with others and have good analyzing skills.
Education and Qualifications -
- A law degree from a reputed institution.
- Specialization in corporate law or any related field.
Popular Job Description Search:
- attorney job description sample
- profile for an a manager attorney examples
- sample job description for attorney
Filed in: Legal Job Description