Fleet Maintenance Manager Job Profile and Description
A fleet is generally means a ship, which runs on water. Large ships are generally called as fleet. In a fleet, there are many things, which need to be maintained in a very refined manner. So, in every fleet, there is a fleet maintenance manager to take all the responsibilities of the maintenance of the whole fleet.
Fleet Maintenance Manager Duties and Responsibilities
- The upkeep of the whole fleet in which a fleet maintenance manager is posted, is his or hers first and most important duty.
- Different types of skilled person are required to take care of different kind of maintenance required in a fleet and it is the responsibility of the fleet maintenance manager to guide those person and get the job done as that should be.
Fleet Maintenance Manager Skills and Specifications
- You should have skills in maintenance of the every department of a fleet, in order to be a fleet maintenance manager. If you personally don’t know, how to get the job done, then how you would guide person to get the job done?
- A fleet maintenance manager should possess exceptional quality in managing person, as he or she has to manage a big group of person.
Fleet Maintenance Manager Education and Qualification
- There is no special course available for fleet maintenance.
- You should possess a bachelor’s degree in any discipline at least for a fleet maintenance manager job.
- If you have done any course in house keeping and maintenance, then you have advantage to get a fleet maintenance manager post.
Fleet Maintenance Manager Job Salary
The salary comes in a range of $3000-$5000 per month for fleet maintenance managers.
Popular Job Description Search:
- job description for fleet maintenance manager
- fleet maintenance supervisor job description
- caled is levina she work fletmantenance office
- fleet and facilities director salary
- Job Description Fleet Maintenance Manager
Filed in: Maintenance Job Description