Information Security Manager Job Profile and Description
Every organization has some confidential data. In fact, all the data of any organization or government agencies are confidential. If any of those data leaks to the outside, then disaster can happen. So, every organization and government agencies has to make sure that all their data are kept very much safely and no outsider has any access to any of their data. Now as all the information is stored in digital form, so there is an information security manager in every organization and government agencies.
Information Security Manager Duties and Responsibilities
- The prime responsibility of an information security officer is to make sure that all the information of the organization or the agency in which he or she is posted is safe.
- He or she has to led a team of information security executives and make sure that, there is no outsider has any access to the personal information of the organization or the agency.
Information Security Manager Skills and Specifications
- An information security manager must know all the tricks of keeping information of an organization secure.
- He or she must possess knowledge about ethical hacking.
- He or she must have leadership quality, so that he or she could lead a team.
Information Security Manager Education and Qualification
- If you want to be an information security manager, then you must have an engineering degree in computer science.
- Not only that, you must have gone under any course in Ethical Hacking.
- You need to have past experience also to get this job.
Information Security Manager Job Salary
- According to your past experience, your salary will be fixed in this job. If you have an excellent prior experience, then you will get a attractive salary in this job.
- The normal salary range is $4000-$7500 per month.
Popular Job Description Search:
Filed in: Management Job Description