Talent Management Job Description and Profile
The job of the Director of Talent Management is a highly specialized position for creating and implementing the talent management infrastructure, framework, and strategies to support the organization. The talent management professionals involve in the assessment and development of employees through the execution of initiatives and programs. The director identifies and recommends opportunities to improve and align supporting systems and creates and implements an integrated approach to talent management.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing, implementing and evaluating leadership programs for organization’s executive levels.
- Designing and developing innovative and high affect talent management programs and processes to improve the depth and diverseness of global leadership talent.
- Assuring the appropriate connection of proposal and delivery methods, education and development programs to business.
- Giving proficient consultation on all phases of talent management such as succession management, assessment, talent pipelines, selection processes and so on.
- Developing communication and marketing methods in educating employees on education programs and resources.
- Collaborating with business leaders and human resources to develop and execute an incorporated approach to development, learning and talent management.
- Giving counsel and leadership to business leaders to develop training programs that align with organization’s strategy.
- Designing and implementing pioneering learning programs that develop and support the talent of the organization.
- Working with clients to assess development needs, performing gap analysis, designing and leading programs that build people management and leadership skills and capabilities.
Skills and Specifications
- Should have the ability to operate individually and employing solid decision-making skills.
- Ability to develop and maintain highly effective relationships, externally and internally.
- Ability to influence professionals of senior management level.
- Solid sense of confidentiality and discretion.
- Outstanding interpersonal, leadership, and communication skills.
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree from a well known institution.
- Degree in the field of Human Resources from an accredited institution.
- Ph.D. in Organizational or industrial psychology is beneficial
- At least successful 5-7 years of experience in Talent Management team is required.
Popular Job Description Search:
Filed in: Management Job Description