Airline Catering Operations Manager Job Profile and Description
The job profile of an ‘Airline Catering Operations Manager’ requires a person to take care of the whole catering activities for an establishment and provide excellent customer service. They have to oversee everything – food production, catering staff, supplies, and inventories etc.
Airline Catering Operations Manager Duties and Responsibilities -
- Oversee staff, and manage entire catering operations to achieve objectives for the business
- Handle supplies and inventories
- Making sure that the organization complies with the safety measures
- Be committed for great quality customer service
- Come up with creative ideas in catering services
- Recruit & train new staff
- Ensure great service & fulfillment of the customer requirements & specifications
Airline Catering Operations Manager Skills and Specifications -
- Must have strong leadership, organizational and managerial abilities
- Must always work towards improving the services & provide great service to customers
- Must have multi-tasking abilities
- Must be open for long work hours
- Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Should have good coordination skills to work with different people
- Should have good communication skills
Airline Catering Operations Manager Education and Qualifications -
- Holds a B.S degree in food technology, or a business management degree or, 3-4 years of work experience in the related field is preferred
- Work experience of 3-5 years of experience in a administrative or management position, preferably in food manufacturing or food serving
- A masters degree in Management of Business Administration is a benefit
Airline Catering Operations Manager Salary -
The average salary for this position is about $79,000 per annum.